Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Viruses, trojan, spyware on my laptop simple 1 2 3 click program ?

I loaded the AVG anti virus to my laptop and tried loading avast and also zone alarm free addition. I ultimately ended up unistalling all but the AVG. I have use AVG a few times and each time have had a problem with it. The 1st time it didnt heal 1/2 of the viruses 186 total VIRUSES %26#123;OMG%26#125; only removed 1/2 to the vault the next time it was a dll file was missing. Should I unistall this AVG?



Task manager cpu is 100% but has 47 processes running,



Example: DVDLauncher.exe - Username , Aarons



CPU 00 Memory Usage 540k



there are several different processes running but 95% are with the USERNAME Aarons



(Aarons is the store I purchased this laptop from a year ago) and the other Usernames are System or Network Service



Local Services



Is there a site or somewhere I can figure out if I need all of this stuff running Please dont tell me they are harmless I want to know if I can remove them or understand what they are for. I tried ending the process but it just starts back up at start up.



TY



Viruses, trojan, spyware on my laptop simple 1 2 3 click program ?vincent



Spyware and Adware, also called "Malware", are files made by publishers that allow them to snoop on your browsing activity, see what you purchase and send you "pop-up" ads. These programs have been known to slowdown a computer, create illegal operation errors, cause programs to crash and create havoc on the system they infect.



Source: http://spyware-enrich2u.blogspot.com



Viruses, trojan, spyware on my laptop simple 1 2 3 click program ?adware remover



http://antispywaredownloads.com/7/39634/...
u cant use 2 antivirus programs at the same time delete arrons all u can find look on google for cleaning up the start menu is to much for me to type
this site will give you a sony vaio laptop just for completing some quick online tasks! really recommend it, especially if you're broke but really want/need a laptop (like me).

No comments:

Post a Comment