Thursday, October 22, 2009

Do I need viewpoint manager or viewpoint media player on my add/remove programs- is this what is cau

I am getting popups and have tried all the suggestions that the answers have gave me but still popups! I have noadware-adaware-avast- and search and destroy and windows defender and all are update! Please help me I also have CiD help on my add/remove programs and have deleted the veiwpint manager and player but still have popups should I remove Cid too or go back to safe mode and redo again!



Do I need viewpoint manager or viewpoint media player on my add/remove programs- is this what is causing popupspyware removal



First go to task manager and kill the veiwpoint processes... unistall and go to program files and kill program... then... be sure to empty all temp files and folders...



would suggest you do this in safe mode or you will be hunting for a while...



Best of luck on your venture...



Do I need viewpoint manager or viewpoint media player on my add/remove programs- is this what is causing popupvirus protection software



(4) Download hijackthis



(5) Post the hijackthis log on the hijackthis forum for the hijackthis experts to take a look



6) Install and use firefox while browsing

No comments:

Post a Comment