Thursday, October 22, 2009

Problem with Trojan Horse!?

I am currently using another computer. My personal computer is having constant problems with a trojan horse. I first thought it might have been something else, but it was confirmed when I downloaded Avast! Antivirus Home Edition. It picked it up in a Memory Scan, and said it needed to do a Startup Scan to get rid of it. Well I restarted my computer, and left it for a bit. The thing is, when my computer is inactive, in this case, the scan finished, and I wasn't there to select an option, the Trojan froze my computer again. So I could not get rid of it or move it. It was called something with Win32. Every time I tried to connect to the internet and ask this question, my computer froze, when I did a normal scan, it froze. So if I the trojan is destroying all my options, what do I do? How do I get rid of this Trojan, when I can't use any application without it eventually freezing and I have to manually power off the computer. I'm in desperate need of help, and Ithank you in advance.plz hlp



Problem with Trojan Horse!?pop up blocker



Try restarting your computer in safe mode and do the startup scan again. If all else fails, reformat your hard drive after retrieving important files in safe mode.



For future protection I recommend Xoftspy.



http://www.spywarevirusrepair.com/spywar...



This program removes Adware, Spyware, Trojans, Worms, hijackers, toolbars, Keyloggers and many of the most prevalent and annoying viruses.

No comments:

Post a Comment