Thursday, October 22, 2009

I downloaded Magentic free screensavers. How do I get its dregs off the pc?

This program has such fine graphics but unfortunately has a spy service connected to it which infects ones pc %26 takes over Internet Explorer browser functions.



I've scanned this pc with avast anti-virus, spysweeper 2007, spybot s%26d and nothing is detected. Ad-Aware SE 1.06 was infected and had to be removed.



What do I look for in regedit?



I downloaded Magentic free screensavers. How do I get its dregs off the pc?viruses



open task manager



see the name of the file of that software end it then search it in find n delete it



I downloaded Magentic free screensavers. How do I get its dregs off the pc?antispam



http://www.superantispyware.com



Note, that removing the spyware will also remove the screensavers.

No comments:

Post a Comment