Thursday, October 22, 2009

Downloads can ruin your computer Reg cleaners/repairs.etc. why do so many use them?

I have tried telling you people, those quick fix programs can disable and ruin your computer over time, they only hide the problem until it is too late!



Contact me if you have a problem and want common sense repairs you can do in your own Windows Xp O.S., they are there just waiting for you to use them.



Avast and Spyware Terminator are a very good pair to have too, as they are not resource hogs and work very well together.



Do not add an extra spyware or virusware package, they will shut you down eventually.



Now, back to my original question, Why do people still download these programs?



The warnings are all over the place, but who listens, nobody.



I have a shop full of such computers that take about 1-2 hours each to fix and i don't get to catch up on building new ones as long as people keep sending their download disasters here.



Oh, and I really do want an answer, ok?



Thank you, and good day!



Downloads can ruin your computer Reg cleaners/repairs.etc. why do so many use them?symatec



u know y most of us (including me) use it the sounds to good u pay nothing but u get something thats gona fix ur system, sou c y take it oh i also have prop with my pc i uninstalled ms office word power point excel i mean everything. so can u assist me i would appreciate it man



Downloads can ruin your computer Reg cleaners/repairs.etc. why do so many use them?vista



..they use them so you can have more jobs!!! congrats!

No comments:

Post a Comment