Thursday, October 22, 2009

How can i disinfect my system from win32/virut.F instesd of deleting all my .exe Files..please help

My system is being infected with Win32/virut.F as reported by avast antivirus.



but i want to clean up or cure my files insted of deleting them



How can i disinfect my system from win32/virut.F instesd of deleting all my .exe Files..please help me out?virus scanner



Avast might be able to repair them but if its a virus its better to just quarantine/delete it and salvage what you can.



How can i disinfect my system from win32/virut.F instesd of deleting all my .exe Files..please help me out?anti virus software



Hi,



You should use "Spybot".It's very effective and FREE.I don't have anymore problem with spyware,pop-up, Trojan or computer viruses.Check it out here:



http://spybot.ez-mart.biz
Check out these programs, there free and do work. No spyware ...good luckwith any of them....



http://www.download.com/Best-free-securi...

No comments:

Post a Comment