Thursday, October 8, 2009

Help please guys? xx?

OK well heres the story, my computer has finally gave in i think because everytime i run spybot search and destroy, it just says after halfway through running DWWIN.exe or something like that ''failed to intailaize and needs to close'' I used registry cleaner to clean out lots of files and it had about 546 problems, i fixed them all. And everytime i open MSN and mozilla firefox at the same time, MSN automatically closes on me. at the moment im at school but all i know is i scanned with avast! anti-virus and it found nothing, tried to scan with spybot s%26d but it had that error ^^^



I removed host files because it slowed down my internet connect from C:\WINDOWS\system32\etc %26lt; Then the problem started, i havent got my Windows XP disk to reformat hard drive. So what else can i do to solve it? Dads also going mad at me.



Thanks



Help please guys? xx?auto protect



Try doing a system restore back to when it was working. Then if you can get the internet working run some scans in Safe Mode with Networking.



I suggest 2 programs. Spybot and SuperAntiSpyware. These programs will be most effective if you run them in Safe Mode. On many computer you can get there by repeatedly pressing the F8 key as soon as your computer starts to boot. Then use your arrow keys to select Safe Mode.



http://www.safer-networking.org/en/downl... ---- Don't forget to use the Immunize feature.

No comments:

Post a Comment