Thursday, October 8, 2009

HELP PLEASE What's wrong with my computer? Freezes?

I don't know what's wrong with my computer. Right now i'm not using Nortan Anti-Virus cause it expired i'm using other anti-virus like avast, and using other spy-ware programs. My comptuer is random, sometimes the screen turns off and goes to power mode for no reason. Sometimes when I turn it on the computer screen stays in like power saving mode. And the computer freezes alot when i'm doing stuff i have to hold the power button then turn it back on, and hope the scree ndoesn't go to power-mode when turning it back on. What's wrong with my computer please help!



HELP PLEASE What's wrong with my computer? Freezes?anti virus



There are many signs that your computer is infected by viruses. You can find detail informations and the way of getting rid of it at http://www.fixit.in/antivirus.html



HELP PLEASE What's wrong with my computer? Freezes?auto protect



u really need 2 do sumthing fast!!!! im serious.that happend 2 mines and i havent used it n about 2 years bcause it kept doing that and then 1day it never came on again (got a lapton now)



maybe there%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;http://www.geekonwheels.com/
it does sound like some sort of virus, or just a crap computer. Get "Active Virus Shield" iused to get worms, viruses, an everything until i downloaded this. Its free through AOL bu it wont install any AOL crap. heres a link

No comments:

Post a Comment