Monday, October 19, 2009

Looking for a online virus scan and repair?

i have tryed housecalls, norton, avg and avast and they all say that my pc is clean but i know for a fact that it isnt. my icons are still highlighted blue,and my internet explorer redirects me to sites that I dont want, and I get pops up all the time now the pop ups even get threw my pop up blocker. I found hidden folder under my fonts and it had about 20, 000 compresed zip files in it, and everyone of them had a virus but notron was able to clean out them and i deleted them all. anyone that knows the very best scan or even one that I could go buy whou help me out a great deal, im hoping I could delete the virus before I give up and wipe my hard drive out and start over.



Looking for a online virus scan and repair?liveupdate



Hi it's you again... lol! let's try to get rid of all that crappy spyware and stuff bugging your pc down...



First of all be sure you activate the Win XP native Firewall. This is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT.



Do this online scan (choose full scan) it takes a LONG time, be patient. Close all programs you can, use only IE and when the scan starts you can close the main IE window as well. Do all it says, and if it recommends to defragment, say OK, it will do it for you. It's a Microsoft site. http://safety.live.com/site/en-US/defaul... it not only checks for virus %26 spyware, but fixes the registry, cleans useless temp files, and even does a port scan looking for open ports (that's why you MUST activate the XP firewall as I told you).

No comments:

Post a Comment