Thursday, October 22, 2009

How can i get rid of w32.rontokbro@mm when its still in my comp after following symantec's inst

i'm getting desperate. I used to have avast and it didn't take out the w32.rontokbro@mm, i uninstalled it and installed a trialware norton antivirus 2006. i followed every step symantec advised and the virus is still in my computer. email me how to get rid of this.



thanks,



How can i get rid of w32.rontokbro@mm when its still in my comp after following symantec's instructions?anti virus protection



Get Rid of NORTON ANTI VIRUS co my-etrust.com and download their trial version for a month it will fix it fast.



Click this link please:- http://store.ca.com



I found Norton Anti Virus very heavy on my PC resources and quite ineffective where a lot of Virus are concerned.Maybe I am wrong but that's what I experienced.



I am using Mcafee now and very much satisfied with the results



How can i get rid of w32.rontokbro@mm when its still in my comp after following symantec's instructions?antivirus



If Northon does not then you can try the following option



1) AVG Anti Virus



2) BitDefender V8 ( complete version )



3) Sophos Anti Virus
F10 on windows xp.. save your stuff before you do it though
Use http://www.free-av.com/
try to update the security you got then scan the file

No comments:

Post a Comment