Thursday, October 22, 2009

What programs should I delete?

The programs I have so far are:



- ad-aware 2007



- avast! antivirus



- ccleaner



- COMODO firewall pro



- mcafee siteadvisor



- Spywareblaster



- superantispyware Free edition



Ok now, I am thinking of deleting these programs and installing new ones..good idea or bad idea? and to do that I will need to know what programs I will download after I delete these programs ..please tell me what the program does and where to download it..thankyou everyone



What programs should I delete?trojan



paranoid are we? keep the ones you think work best. but keep in mind if you have all these progs running at once its gonna slow your resources down



What programs should I delete?abtuvurys 2005



Keep:



ad-aware, avast! anti-virus, and ccleaner



Keep them all updated too.



Delete:



mcafee



Spywareblaster



superantispyware



Don't know about comodo, but Zonealarm always gets good reviews so I recommend it.



http://www.zonealarm.com/store/content/c...
superantispyware Free edition



COMODO firewall pro



ccleaner
ccleaner



mcafee siteadvisor



spywareblaster



superantispyware Free edition



consider changing avast.

No comments:

Post a Comment