Thursday, October 8, 2009

** Anti-virus - ekrn.exe error ** PLEASE help ... :o)?

I get a windows error after I installed NOD32 :



After some time - maybe hours of work .... I get a message:



ekrn.exe has generated errors %26 will be closed by Windows



This message is not soooo bad



BUT what it does it freezes my windows %26 I need to do restart



and this fact is NOT good.... :)



I did a google search %26 to my surprise I DIDNT find it...



I used some good spy programs %26 it seems I am clean !!!



Maybe there is a FIX to download?



Perhaps it is due to the fact I am using AVAST ( but not loaded in startup )



thanks,



AMNON :-)



** Anti-virus - ekrn.exe error ** PLEASE help ... :o)?avast



Recently found this cool free utility from ProcessLibrary.com, it scans your running processes and give you all the information about them.



Can download it from http://www.processlibrary.com/processsca...

No comments:

Post a Comment