Thursday, October 22, 2009

Help REmove Hummer.vbs so many image files opening impossible to use my comp effectively?

Every time i start my machine so many windows of an image file called Hummer keep opening ceaselessly i have scanned with mcafee, Kaspersky, panda and avast non seems to help. search of removal tools can yield any tools for such a virus. Please Help. Even the type or the name of such a virus would help. My pal had a flash with a file called hummer.vbs which he double clicked on my comp by mistake. Thanks



Help REmove Hummer.vbs so many image files opening impossible to use my comp effectively?virus



Control panel, add or remove programs, find Hummer.vbs and remove.



Help REmove Hummer.vbs so many image files opening impossible to use my comp effectively?anti virus



Do a system restore to a time before you noticed the virus. Go Start - All Programs - Accessories - System Tools - System Restore.



Hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment