Monday, October 19, 2009

Beginner needs help with technical spyware stuff?

So i used to have Trend Micro PCcyllin (?) and the subscription has run out and i was wanting a new protection that is free. Since the subscription has expired, my comp has been playing up a little bit, so i need to fix it ASAP. I have no idea about the programs i need to stop viruses and that kind of thing. I have tried looking around, but spyware, cookies, adware........... it means nothing to me. Then i read answers and people are saying that you need a couple of different programs??



At the moment i have Avast on acess scanner installed, but i dont even know what that does!



Can anyone tell me everything i need to download, so that it stops all the bad virus, spyware, cookies..... and my comp runs smoothly?



Beginner needs help with technical spyware stuff?computer security



For spyware protection try SuperAntSpyware and spywaredoctor. Both have free editions.Avast is a very good antivirus it updates at least 2 times a day.



Beginner needs help with technical spyware stuff?free spyware remobal



Try some of these. This is a list I have compiled of what I feel are the best free-anti-spyware/anti-malware websites. When I use them together on my system it does an excellent job in keeping it clean.



Advanced Windows Care http://www.iobit.com/advancedwindowscare...

No comments:

Post a Comment