Thursday, October 8, 2009

How good is Zone Alarm Security Suite?

I have been using Zone Alarm Security suite for almost 1 year. Only thing bad I found in it is it slows the computer when it boots up in other words, the computer takes more time to boot and get ready for the user to work. (atleast 50-80 seconds extra) compare to the normal boot up. The eficienty of detecting the viruses is very superb. The firewall is excellent, very easy to configure and good in real protection.



so has any body used it or using it?? do you recommend me using this again? I'm currently using Avast Professional Anti-virus and in built windows firewall.



Also tell, how's Kaspersky Security Suite, Bitdefender Security Suite and Macfee Internet Security Suite.



Thanks in advance for your help.



How good is Zone Alarm Security Suite?antivirus protection



I am 100% against the all in one security suites. The reason is logic. If one antispyware, one antivirus and one firewall have all they can do to keep your PC 100% clean, how do you expect an all in one software to protect. (Not possible in my opinon, as a beta tester for just about every security software).



I am 100% against what is know as "total security". Just think how hard it is for one antivirus, antispyware, firewall to keep your system secure. Logic will tell you that "total security", can no way keep all these security risk secure.



Here is the data on the antivirus that I have used for the past ten years. An I am required by law due to my profession to keep my PC's 100% clean. I use an antivirus from Beijing, China. You pay only a one time fee of $29.99 for life for each PC, includes 7 or 8 daily auto. updates plus all new versions or life.

No comments:

Post a Comment