Monday, October 19, 2009

When a person gets a virus or a worm on a pc system does it hit right away or does it do it over tim

i had something in my system which affected my antivirus. I was able to download avast though and be ok. But then i had like little certain glitches in my pc. It would always start up wrong and want to do a scan disk thing at the beginning cause it said something about a corrupted internet explorer or something i cant recall. That is why it was doing that any ways. i was having a lil minor problems. OH and it was freezing to. I have xp, 1 gig of ram and a 3.4+processor on my system so there would be no reason for it to freeze. What do u think could of been the problem? i have no idea on what i did. But the person who put my pc together he put a new hard drive in and now it works fine. I think whatever knocked my antivirus out that one time is what did it. Cause i didnt notice nothing right away.



When a person gets a virus or a worm on a pc system does it hit right away or does it do it over time?network security



It could be like you said, a virus, or it can be a internal problem with your hard drive. Try these:



Try a system restore to a point where you can remember that the computer was working correctly.



De-fragment your hard-drive, and get a registry repair software.



Do a full system scan with your anti-virus program again.



Perform a disk clean, this will clean out the unnecessary files on your hard drive, ultimately making your computer run smoother.

No comments:

Post a Comment