Monday, October 19, 2009

My firefox&My computer!!?

AHH!!



My firefox is lagging! :[



ok heres what happend.



This morning i scan my computer with Avast anti-virus.



i disk-cleaned it.defragment it and I scaned it with free error cleaner.



So when everytthing was done,i went myspace and just had fun with the internet.



So when later on,it laggs so badly!



when i type it shows up late,when i scroll down it stops then scrolls down then it stops again!



AHH!



And when i tried playing games when i move my charater it moves soo slow!



In firefox i have IE tab,talkback,Mcafee siteadvisor,%26 fasterfox.



Will faster fox speed up my computer?



if so how?



Should i switch to Netscape,Opera Or Avant?



And Any good extentions/add-ons for firefox?



your favorite add-ons?



And is there such thing as an add-on for myspace?!



Thanks!



My firefox%26My computer!!?computer virus



if the game laged when you play, its not your web browser. do you have an video card in the vga or pci slot or is it on board? if its not on board, (one of those) just turn off your comp and unplug em and plug it back in. if that doesnt work, its probably cus your video settings are feked. check em out in display, u may need a different bit or resolution. who knows though, u may have a major virus attack.



My firefox%26My computer!!?free spyware remover

No comments:

Post a Comment