Thursday, October 8, 2009

Please help with pc problem =[?

can someone help me please. Me and my dad have our own PC accounts but sometimes his messes up and he blames me for it, so i have to pull the plug out all together to start it again and scan it for trojan horses, viruses etc, but i ALWAYS get trojan horses, it always pops up saying the system has found a trojan horse and my dad gets really annoyed because of it, i delete it afterwards but then after a while his account or my account messes up and just shows a black screen with just the toolbar and wont load. i dont want to mess up the computer, and i dont really know much about them, and neither does my dad, so what can i do to avoid it popping up and to keep my PC faster for my dads account, and mine? i have avast! sercurity, HP pavillion,acer screen, and spyware begone adware spyware remover, thats all i know about.



Please help with pc problem =[?anti virus software



Here's what I would recommend:



Spyware Remover: Ad-aware Personal



Anti-Virus: AVG Free Edition or Avast!



Firewall: Zone Alarm Free or Sygate Personal Firewall



Windows Updates: Frequently update those



BackUp: Remember to back up all files (you can use System Restore, built in XP, ME, Vista and it is basic and simple to use)



Please help with pc problem =[?aurora

No comments:

Post a Comment