Thursday, October 22, 2009

Constant Computer Errors??

I keep getting errors and I've done everything except wipe out my computer. Im getting error reports on explore that crashes all my explorers. Im also getting errors on programs like MapleStory, Yahoo! Messanger, and one of my internet wireless. After the errors I cant run the programs untill I reboot. When I reboot it gets more errors. It takes longer than usually to reboot.



I've used these programs to erase everything:



AVG Anti-Virus



AVG Anti-Spyware



Spywear Docter



Spywearbot



Spywear S%26D



Avast! Anti-virus



Spywearbot and Spywear doctor picked up 2 Hijackers and I deleted them. All of these errors are getting worse. I tried to do a harddrive error scan...still there...I tried to do system restore twice and it failed to restore both times.



What should I do??



Constant Computer Errors??adware remover



I don't know the reputation of some of the antispyware stuff you're using; but as far as I can see you have one of three problems: 1. You have faulty memory (not likely if you've used your computer successfully in the past. 2. You were badly damaged by a virus. They can hide themselves and disrupt programs' ability to detect them if they get the chance. 3. One of the programs you used was actually malware (just meaning BAD/EVIL software) itself. In any case, it sounds like a very deep-rooted problem that I would have a pain in the everywhere to find and treat even if I had your computer right in front of me. I'd say that to numbers 2 and 3, your best bet is still to back up your personal/irreplacable data and reformat your drive and reinstall Windows. Of course, you can try the "Repair" option and see if that rewrites the registry entries that may very well be messed.

No comments:

Post a Comment