Thursday, October 8, 2009

What are ur views abt Kaspersky Antivirus 6.0?

I'm looking for a lightweight antivirus software. I'm interested in Kaspersky AV 6.0 but I'm concerned abt performance of my laptop (Intel Celeron 1.40Ghz, 226 RAM, 40 GB hard disk). Should I use it? anything else except Norton, Mcafee, AVG %26 Avast?? Norton made me wait for 7 mins for a restart.



What are ur views abt Kaspersky Antivirus 6.0?best antivirus software



If you are looking for one of the best antiviruses.. kaspersky is king. but it eats a lot of system resources.. there are many good freeware softwares around like `Avast' and `AVG', they are light on the system and do a pretty good job.. for commercial software, I'd recommend NOD32



What are ur views abt Kaspersky Antivirus 6.0?firewall



kaspersky license key



http://www.wishour.com/ Report It


kapersky is not bad but i personally would recommend avg free,its light weight and i use it on a 700mhz laptop with only 128mb ram for surfing and music and stuff and its fine, for more av advice check out www.oldversion.com forums
well use fire wall and try the kaspersky av 6.0 thats a gd virus program ok goooood luck

No comments:

Post a Comment