Thursday, October 22, 2009

What happened to my computer? Help!?

I have two user file things on my Dell laptop and when I logged out of one (for professional stuff) onto my goof off one, everything was gone! There weren't any pictures in my picture files there weren't any documents and my background had gone back to that ugly hill thing. What happened and how do i fix it? I'm running avast right now, what else should I do?



What happened to my computer? Help!?anti virus scan



it seems to me that someone re-installed windows for you...



What happened to my computer? Help!?ariel



anyone else have access to that user profile? change the password just incase...
One of the first applications built to find and remove adware and spyware, Ad-Aware SE Personal Edition's excellent reputation is well justified. The sky-blue, skinnable interface features five buttons. The first two, Status and Scan, lead to the core function of the application. These buttons initiate a scan of your files for adware components. After scanning is complete, the program presents a summary of results, followed by a list from which you select exactly which components to remove. Right-clicking an individual entry gives some information about the piece of suspected adware, though we would like more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment