Thursday, October 22, 2009

I am still getting pop ups! help Have ran all my checks and in safe mode too!?

I have noadware, adaware, spybot, windows defender and avast on my pc but still have pop ups from Cid:null, Cid, zonemedia,ecleaners.com, powered by zedo etc and have alsent a diag. log to my noadware site but really need this to stop! I have the yahoo toolbar with the pop up blocker and the popup blocker on my tool button too but it is not keeping these popups away! I have removed the firefox that was on my yahoo toolbar b/c I thought it was not needed if I uninstall yahoo and reinstall again will I be able to keep my info such as 360 etc after I reinstall? and then should I get firefox or mozilla(whichever one that is on the yahoo toolbar) Thanks for any info!



I am still getting pop ups! help Have ran all my checks and in safe mode too!?security



My sister and I had the same problem. Nothing would detect where the pop ups were coming from and no blocker would stop them. We finally figured out the easy solution however. Go to your control panel and open the add/remove programs. In the list of programs on your computer you will find one called CID Help. Just highlight it and remove it. I'm not even sure where it came from but the pop ups seemed to have started right after we both installed AIM 6.0. Not sure if it was in there or not but even if so, AIM still works fine w/o the CID Help file in my system and now, no more pop ups! Hope that helps.



I am still getting pop ups! help Have ran all my checks and in safe mode too!?trojan



I'm sorry, but bryan, that didn't work. I still get the pop ups. Report It


Try McAfee it should work because it allows to chose which websites are blocked by pop up blocker. GO to it's website and download it's privacy service. I thinks it's for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment