Thursday, October 22, 2009

IE6 or 7 will not allow me to sign in to yahoo!?

I did something and for the last few months I've not been able to sign in to Yahoo using IE6or7. It's like It stalls out and stops! No problem with Firefox. I use IE6 for many tasks. I've searched the web and it seems no one else has this problem. I ran at least 5 adware and spy ware killers to no avail. I use XP corp and Avast anti virus. I'm confuzzeled!



Advanced user



IE6 or 7 will not allow me to sign in to yahoo!?antispyware



Funny, I use IE7, and it works great. Firefox takes a longer time to login though.



Install IE7 Pro. It's an add-on, and gives IE7 better features, like extra scripts, spell check, adBlocker, Tab History, and much more. I use it all the time, and it's free and safe to use.



http://ie7pro.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment