Monday, October 19, 2009

Is there any problem in using 2 Anti-virus softwares?

I am using both Avast %26 AVG and I have enabled real time protection of both of them.Is there any problem?Can they interfere with each other?Should I uninstall one of them or should I just disable the real time protection of one of them?If I don't need to uninstall one of them then do I need to diable one of them while scanning with the other one?If I need to uninstall one of these AV,then which it shold be and which one should I keep.Please help.



Thanks in advance



Is there any problem in using 2 Anti-virus softwares?network



Yes! Running Two antivirus software means... letting Trojans to enter.. your computer they'll start scanning same time slows down and takes registry space... conflict each other... and create Huge Problems



however it's strongly recommended to install two anti-spywares or Firewalls if you don't want to get infected....



Use avast..... it's schedule time boot scanning is Best Feature.... if compared to any other anti-viruses... features and it won't slow down... your computer...



I don't mean Avg is bad.. or won't provide defense.. but those two features lacks in Avg or everythin is =



Is there any problem in using 2 Anti-virus softwares?norton



yes for AV software keep only one active.
Yes, very Yes! Two AV (AntiVirus) can make your OS hang! And will make your system work to slowly (very slowly) or never to run in the desktop! And then, can make other AntiVirus can't work properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment