Thursday, October 8, 2009

Why doesn't my computer keep the right time anymore?

no spam or virus,.....says Spybot and Avast,........It's almost always the wrong time, and it's not a Daylight Savings TIme problem! :-) It's not even right two times a day, if you know what I mean. lol



Why doesn't my computer keep the right time anymore?norton antivirus 2007



If this is on a desktop PC, I'd open the case and try to replace the battery that is on the motherboard.



Why doesn't my computer keep the right time anymore?product key



2 ways to fix --- battery on motherboard or ur setting is wrong time zone and daylight saveings time
Double click on the time in the bottom right corner. Go to Time Zone, choose the correct one. Click APPLY and then OK. Make sure you press Apply as well, or else it will only temporarily apply the settings.

No comments:

Post a Comment