Thursday, October 22, 2009

I have two anti virus in my system?

I have installed avast and Stopzilla in my system does it effect my system..And will it be ok to keep these two



I have two anti virus in my system?antivirus scan



The only complication i see is that if one of them thinks that the other is a virus :D In which case you will have to remove one.



y do u need 2 antivirus systems neways?



I would suggest that you keep one antivirus and keep updated virus definitions (updates). 't will also save ur disk space!



I have two anti virus in my system?computer security



slows down ur system a bit



If both have no problem in between there is no problem except a bit slowness
You might consider uninstalling your least favorite of these two to avoid any conflict between them.



I usually try and stick to the same manufacturer to cause the least amount of conflict, most products by one maker are compatible with each other. and you really dont need two antivirus programs...one plus a good spyware and ad blocker and a firewall would be sufficient
Well I recommend you to keep just one antivirus software installed in your PC and if you want additional Protection with the antivirus. Install some Firewall ( ZoneAlarm Firewall ) is the Best !!! Avast is Better than Stopzilla or you can go for AVG Antivirus which is also available for free
It's ok, just don't run them both at the same time.
one or the other is a good answer. If u like, keep both of these programs, then you could disable one of them and keep the other running. Then next week, swap them around. My advice is get rid of stopzilla and just use avast. Its pretty good as far as freeby av software goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment