Thursday, October 8, 2009

I can't get rid of this new msn messenger virus?

I got this msn virus, not by someone sending me a pic link, but an amazon list link or something. i have seen that many of my friends have it and the link varies. but, it always has a winking smiley in the message. so i was stupid and opened one from a friend cause it really looked like something. it took me to a site where you could see who blocked you on msn or something. since then i get signed into messenger by my computer and it sends the link to my contacts. i've tried 3 different scans: AVG free, Avast, and Adaware. they've all found stuff, but I still have the stupid bug. How do I find it and get rid of it?!



I can't get rid of this new msn messenger virus?antispam



i had the same problem and changed my password and so far the problem hasnt happened again..



I can't get rid of this new msn messenger virus?avast



add this false entry 000000@hotmail.com



If a virus attempts to send to all your contacts, this address will block them and send them to your delete or drafts folder, simply delete them

No comments:

Post a Comment