Thursday, October 22, 2009

How to close down PCBooster?

I am following advice received from a question I asked earlier, and am trying to remove some software from my computer. Thanks to help from all of you, I have now removed Avast.



I am trying to remove PCBooster now (even though I paid 拢15.00 for it!!!!!), but computer is telling me I need to close it before it can be removed.



Can someone tell me how to close it down please?



Thank you very much.



How to close down PCBooster?nortonantivirus



Hi!



Just type "msconfig" (without inverted commas) inthe run command , Select startup , here uncheck the application u dont need to boot at start up... hit Ok and restart ur PC . Then try uninstallin the software ........... Should work 100%...........



How to close down PCBooster?spyware



That just means to shut that program down so it's not showing on your task bar. Whenever I uninstall any programs, I ALWAYS shut down any programs that might be running. It allows the uninstall to go smoothly.

No comments:

Post a Comment