Monday, October 19, 2009

I am getting redirected from yahoo search?

I am getting redirected to a different search pages everytime I search from Yahoo or Google. I have tryed to run Ad-Aware 07 but it says (System error: 1810 has occurred Description Service is not online Application Terminates) I have also run Avast Antivirus but I have no virus?



I am getting redirected from yahoo search?internet



You can be sure that this redirection is done by malware.



Some free search bar or other IE "supporting" stup that You installed. Perhaps when clicking away something :(



Use every spy-ware hunter program You can get.



Check Your auto-start for unwanted items e.g. with ccleaner.



Or other more dedicated auto-start checker and system monitors e.g. programs by sysinternals (subsidiary of Microsoft).



Check Your system for unwanted Browser Helper Objects e.g. with BHOdemon 1.) download at 2.).



Please note that BHOdemon is still good at managing the objects but I consider the protection service inadequate.



The other thing You can do. Get a new browser. Only IE can be attacked in this way. There is plenty of choice. 3.)



My favorites K-Meleon, Opera, Firefox. The first 2 start fast and have much out of the box functionality.



Plus many IE shells to make IE more bullet proof. 4.)



My favorite among the shells Maxton %26 Sleipnir.



I wish You good hunting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment