Monday, October 19, 2009

How to remove Warezov virus?

I had received Win32: Warezov -AAS virus through a link given by my friend's msn. Apparently, it is the virus that uses her msn and send it to people on her msn list. Whoever that clicks on it, will get the virus immediately. My avast antivirus program can detect it, but always have problem when trying to repair the virus. What can I do to remove it from my computer?



How to remove Warezov virus?internet security



Do some research. Find where the virus copies itself to and delete that file (assuming it's not a system or critical file). Find the registry entry and delete that. Run the registry editor by "Start%26gt;Run%26gt;regedit"



Be careful though messing with the registry, as you can really screw up your computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment