Monday, October 19, 2009

Vista not shutting down properly?

hi guys I have Vista Ultimate running e6850, 4gb of ram.. etc.



i installed this program called Nhancer it supposed to pushed graphics on my games. and also installed the new updates by Avast so its either those two.



Now everytime I shutdown or restart my computer it goes to the f8 or boot screen says "windows didnt properly shutdown..." but i did. So i selected normal boot then goes to windows then doesnt load some of my dlls and i cant click the menus sometimes i can click them but doesnt work.



So I was thinkin oh yeah ill just uninstall nhancer..didnt work



then did Restore it works but ones i restart/shutdown its back again.



Can u guys help me? I do have a backup image of my system this will be my last solution.



Vista not shutting down properly?internet security software



Go into the console and run chkdsk. A few boot sectors are probably corrupt.



Vista not shutting down properly?moto guzzi



the backup image will probably be the easiest. it will just take a while to get it back to your comp, nothing will be lost since its only your os and not your files that are screwed up. transfer files and all that to your external (or whatever you backed up on) and then reformat and revert to the back up. Nhancer probably rewrote some dlls (or replaced them) and edited the registry and didnt put it back the way it was when you uninstalled and it would be more work to try to rebuild it all than to just get back anything you might lose reverting to the backup.
hi



Vista has a hell lot of problems mate. Everyday someone i complaining about something. It is a computing catastrophe. My game raphics have been dodgy and somebody's ound systems do not work properly. Someone earlier said his Vista has a weak RAM or something like that. I have changed back to Windows XP.



Be wise and do the same.
Virus :o?

No comments:

Post a Comment