Thursday, October 8, 2009

Im using xp sp2 and whenever i go in my computer folder i cannot access through clickig or right cli

it. i can only access my drives from the explorer bar on top.



i have scanned the computer with avast . but there is no virus also. if anybody can tell me the answer then please.......



Im using xp sp2 and whenever i go in my computer folder i cannot access through clickig or right clicking on?nortan



Up the top for the "My Computer" window, you should see a button called folders. Click this button and you will see all the hard drives on the left hand side. Find your hard drive and click it (on the navagation bar on the left)



Im using xp sp2 and whenever i go in my computer folder i cannot access through clickig or right clicking on?noton



there might be another way, but as far as i know, the only permanant way to fix it is by reinstalling the operating system (this means that you will lose ALL your documents and programs) Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment