Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I have a Virus...What should i do?

I have avast virus protection and it detected 2 virus. What should i do move them to the chest or delete them???



help?



I have a Virus...What should i do?virus protection software



I have used Avast so I know how it functions......Well if it detects a virus first of all try a repair which really does not happen much....so next best thing is to send it to CHEST as this is the safest thing to do....do not delete untill YOU are sure it is not a system file like from C drive like(C:\WINDOWS\system32)...etc...as they are file that run Windows..... if its not JUST DELETE....as keepin it will do no good....



Right now I have switched from Avast to AVG free edition its really good with a better repairing system as it decides automatically if the file needs to be deleated or not....trust me use it....the link is below.....



I have a Virus...What should i do?adware



The FIRST thing to do is DISABLE System Restore.



If enabled, this allows malware to hide in the computer and re-install itself.



To disable it, RIGHT-click on "My Computer." Select "Properties" then under the 'System Restore' tab, check 'Turn off system restore' IF not already checked.



The next most helpful things that would help you are to use ONLINE scanners from websites to remove any malware on your PC.

No comments:

Post a Comment