Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I have a problem with a game called WarRock...I cant play it?

I installed the game...waited that whole time and now i can't play it says cannot get a file [version.txt] I don't know what's goin on maybe the antivirus is blockin it...I use Avast and AVG but I don't know how to allow programs either...help plz?



I have a problem with a game called WarRock...I cant play it?virus protection



umm interesting problem...



Well if you have vista i think u have to allow or whatever.



Make sure u didnt set ure antivirus programs to block warrock.



Anyway u dont know what ure missing warrocks a cool game



LVL 18 rite here =)



And trust me in that game lvl 18 is pretty good



I have a problem with a game called WarRock...I cant play it?agv



go here to see what the problem might be http://www.tech-forums.net/pc/f15/warroc...

No comments:

Post a Comment