Sunday, October 4, 2009

A virus attkd my pc few days ago..whenevr i opn ny foldr n move out f dat foldr, dat foldr cnvrts in

i hav latest up 2 date avast antivirus, bt it didnt detect dat virus.. dn i downloaded norton 360 .. it detct dat virus n deleted dose foldrs dt hd been cnvirtd to virus...but dose foldrs cntain my songs games.. now my hard disk z showing dat it cntains sm heavy files(f drive 14 gb used) bt whn i opn dat drive it shows only combo drive foldr(78 mb)..dat means my songs r on my disk bt in sm typ of hiddn state.. tools%26gt;foldr options%26gt;show hiddn files z also useless...plz help me hw to relocate my songs..sm songs 4m dat foldr were lidtd in winamp which i cn play nw...dat means songs r nt deletd bt hiddn smwhr..plz help



A virus attkd my pc few days ago..whenevr i opn ny foldr n move out f dat foldr, dat foldr cnvrts into a virusmicrosoft



You should do the following:



1. turn off your system restore



2. update your Norton 360



3. full scan your computer which should also delete all infected files.



If you know what virus, you can also check how to delete registry from Norton Database.



A virus attkd my pc few days ago..whenevr i opn ny foldr n move out f dat foldr, dat foldr cnvrts into a virusnorton ghost



Keep your av and as updated. Use sergiwa tools to remove your problems... Check out....
IF you havent formatted your system then install auto recovery software for the recovery of lost or deleted files if they are deleted or damaged by the virus but i dont think so that the virus will be that much cruel it may be just sort of masquerade that the virus is doing so better get an antivirus software.......
download google pack.. check best answer here;



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...
Try a new anti-virus software , I recommend avast -- http://www.avast.com . More .. It has free version .

No comments:

Post a Comment