Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Virus attack and its not good...?

Ok,when i startde up my PC a virus attacked.A worm virus and it infected what i think is an important file called driver.exe and i'm not sure if I should delete it because it could effect my computer so what shall i do?Delete the file or just leave it in my avast anti virus chest.And what is the virus worm?And what or is my file driver.exe important or is it just one of my games drivers?



Virus attack and its not good...?hp



look buddy.



you dont have to do anything if it is in your anti-viruse's crest.



It wont be able to exicute from there.. its harmless now... u keep it there or delete.. no problem.. no difference..



my suggestion is to let it there is avast crest and then delete it after few days...but i were there then i should have deleted it.



fantasy



Virus attack and its not good...?mcaffee



Delete it. The avast! anti-virus chest is for small viruses.



This is a very important virus, and if you dont delete it, your processor can melt, and your graphics card will pop.

No comments:

Post a Comment