Thursday, October 1, 2009

Possessed CD Drive?

Yeah - CD Drive I think is trying to speak to me. Keeps Opening and closing - It's doing it right now!! I Tried wiggling the button and now it wont stop. Sometimes it will go Out and stay out or go back in or go out alittle bit and go back in.



I did Virus Check (Avast! AntiVirus) New PC got it last Christmas! It started when I was playing a game. I have a door over the front and it started making a 'klink' and I thought My dog was just walking by and hitting it. Eventually I was like WTF and opened it and its possessed.



Possessed CD Drive?free anti virus



If it is new, it should be under warranty yet, you have a flaw on the circuit board, either on the cd device or your motherboard.



Possessed CD Drive?internet security software



Sounds like a short in the open switch. Contact the seller and get a replacement.



JBV^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment