Thursday, October 1, 2009

Need help .. Can't find compatible drivers!?

I have Windows XP ..and some of my drivers went bad..and i also can't get my Restore to work .. im having all kinds of problems.. I downloaded a Virus scan product *Avast*.. If you ask me it's garbage.. everything went wrong since i downloaded that and now i can't get rid of it.. alot of my drivers shut down on me ..Help if you can .. is very much appreciatted



Need help .. Can't find compatible drivers!?internet security software



If you think it is because you've download Avast, then remove it. You can remove it by --%26gt; open your "control panel" --%26gt; open "add or remove program" --%26gt; click "Avast" --%26gt; click "change and remove" at the bottom of highlighted Avast.



If there is no Avast there, open "My computer" --%26gt; Open "Local Disk (C:)" --%26gt; then search for "Avast" folder and delete it.



But I use Avast Anti-Virus too and it works just fine. Maybe another option you can try is simply by go to www.avast.com and click Support --%26gt; Technical Support.



Need help .. Can't find compatible drivers!?moto guzzi



I can give you a link that deals with hard drive problems.



Some drive problems can be easily fixed yourself by using easily available tools. I found the info at http://fixit.in useful. Try this site, if you can get what is required.

No comments:

Post a Comment