Thursday, October 1, 2009

I need help restoring important files!?

I recently downloaded the anti-virus program Avast!. The program found infected files in my computer and deleted them, but some of these files were from the C:/WINDOWS/system32 folder. Does anyone know how I can restore these files without having to have the Windows XP c.d.?? Any help at all is welcomed!



I need help restoring important files!?internet security



try undelete plus



http://www.undelete-plus.com/



if not try the system restore by going to



start%26gt;all programs%26gt;accessories%26gt;system tools%26gt;system restore and restore to an earlier point



I need help restoring important files!?network security



You should be able to borrow a CD to do a Windows repair, but you may need the original installation key you entered...

No comments:

Post a Comment