Thursday, October 1, 2009

How do I get some missing DLL files back from Original Microsoft Win XP Home CD ?

My PC was infected by a lot of virus few days ago. So I scanned my PC with Avast 4.7 Home. Viruses were found and deleted. Most of them were windows files. Now errors come up MISSING DLL FILES etc. I have Genuine Win XP Home CD. How to restore the files ?



How do I get some missing DLL files back from Original Microsoft Win XP Home CD ?internet security 2006



Go to Start, then Run, and then type in:



SFC /SCANNOW (and hit enter)



Windows will then do a check to find any necessary files that may be missing and prompt you to install the OS disc to replace them.



How do I get some missing DLL files back from Original Microsoft Win XP Home CD ?microsoft



SFC /scannow is your best first option. If that does not work simply download the files and place then in the C:\Windows\System32 folder. They do not install but simply reside there.



http://www.DLL-files.com



http://www.DLLdump.com
Stick in the CD and restart. Press any button when it says so. Use the onscreen menu and go into repair, it should take care of itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment