Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Is Avira a good anti-virus?

Some of my friends have recommended me avg, avast, and avira but I don't know which to choose, which is the one that detects and remove more viurses. Where can I download it?



Is Avira a good anti-virus?downloads



Yes it is good and even better then the popular AVG



You can get Avira here : http://www.free-av.de/ %26lt;--- English supported. But here you always have the latest version



Is Avira a good anti-virus?house call



AVG and Avast is free and good antivirus. Avira? Never heard.



But with the other two, i'll go for Avast. It can scan even before startup and memory programs and was very helpful for me.



If you can buy grab a Kaspersky Anti virus, best i had so far and still using it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment