Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Blue screen driver not irql less or equal!!?

I currently have Windows Vista Home edition on my HP laptop. The computer is brand new (I only bought it a few months ago) and I really haven't used it until now. Today I installed virus programs such as Avast! and was about to install iTunes when this crash happened. I believe these problems happen to Windows XPs.......I'm not sure. I haven't played any online computer games or anything, although I have recently installed Microsoft Direct X 9.0. This is a new computer and I really hope nothing is wrong with it....Please help! How can I solve this problem?



Blue screen driver not irql less or equal!!?ducati



The blue screen could be caused by a problem with your Windows registry, device drivers, hardware or software. This problem can be solved by running a free registry scan using utilities from http://re7.info or uninstalling new softwares, updating device drivers and making minor configuration changes . From http://fixit.in/bluescreenofdeath.html .

No comments:

Post a Comment