Thursday, October 1, 2009

I need a little help on a virus? (likely to be trojan)?

Can you suggest an antivirus or any solution for my problem?



I recently got infected by trojans (If u want to know how, check my previous question in my profile). I have cleaned at least 5 kinds of them (downloader, agent get!L, zlob, and 2 which names i forgot.). But i think there's more, because my pc lagged a lot, and in my task manager, the memory usage is keep on rising.



This has happened before, but it was cleanable by Kaspersky. Now, It's not detected either by Kaspersky, avast!, AVG, and even Windows OneCare and Windows Defender.



So, can you help me?



Thanks before!



I need a little help on a virus? (likely to be trojan)?house call



(1) Turn off System Restore (This prevents viruses that store themselves in archived restore paths from replicating) Do this by 'Right Clicking on My Computer'-%26gt;'Click Properties'-%26gt;'System Restore Tab'-%26gt;'check the box'



(2) Run an Antivirus and A spyware/Adware remover. If you don't have one, you can download a free one from the list below.



(3) If these don't work, or there are files that cannot be removed, then Try one of the Virus/Trojan Stingers below



(4) If you still have a problem, Run Hijack this! from TrendMicro (http://www.trendsecure.com/portal/en-US/...



and 'Do a system scan and save a log file', then email the log file to the.bearded.amish@gmail.com and I can further advise you as well as update Joint Effort 3 to remove your infection.

No comments:

Post a Comment