Thursday, October 1, 2009

Problem here?PLease help?

I am experiencing a problem with my PC for a couple of days...Whenever I try to open the User Accounts Window from the Control Panel, a blank window opens up with nothing in it..Also when I open the Search Window, a blank window appears instead of the search window...I am also experiencing the same problem with System Restore....Whenever I click on the System Restore utility icon, an absolute blank window opens up with nothing in it...Also I uninstalled Norton AntiVirus from my PC and wanted to install Another one, but it says Symantec Antivirus already there on the system..I also checked out in the Add/Remove Programs utility and didnot find Norton there but again when I try to install Avast Anti virus, it says Symantec AntiVirus already there on your computer..Can anyone tell whats wrong and please help me out of this..PLease PLease provide some solutions to get rid of this problem....My PC details are Pentium-4, 80 Gb HDD, 512 MB RAM running Windows Xp Service Pack-2...



T



Problem here?PLease help?hijackthis



first thing is go through all your files and get rid of anything you dont need.



my rule is if your havent opened it in six months to a year get rid of it...trash bin it all%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;



go to internet options clear all temp files, cookies.



next in program files system tools run first a disk clean up then a defrag...defrag at least twice!

No comments:

Post a Comment