Sunday, October 4, 2009

Hotmail has a virus?

VBS:Malware [Script] Thats what my avast antivirus detect my virus/worm as. I try to go to my hotmail inbox but just as my inbox is about to show that comes out, i know its not just my account because ived tried others, whats wrong?



Hotmail has a virus?



you'll need to delete that email to get back into your email account. check your anti v see if it quarenteed it, if so delete it.



if you downloaded the virus use this link.



http://aresforum.net/modules.php?name=Fo...



an easy to understand step by step tut i wrote on how to remove a virus properly, no matter what anti v you use.



Hotmail has a virus?antivirus downloads



i answered you in another thread how to do it lol. you must have missed it. Report It


Nothing is infallable, even hotmails virus scanners. It could also be a false positive, what is the malware's name? What does a google search reveal? That is why it's always good to have a backup scanner on your pc %26 to get another opinion from an online scanner/remover like housecall from trendmicro. --%26gt; don't install 2 virus scanners on a pc, they tend to fight %26 you will get lot's of false positives.



Make sure you scan your pc to make sure it's not your pc with the problem.
I've just been in hotmail a little while ago and had no problems. I would run a seriously good spy/anitvirus program on your pc.
Ive got the same problem. Avast says i have a virus everytime i try to get into my inbox. It says VBS Malware [Script] Virus/Worm VPS 000761-0. 7/27/2007 I ran Spybot and ad Aware. Nothing has helped.
This happened to me too! You aren't alone. I don't have any fishy emails either...

No comments:

Post a Comment