Sunday, October 4, 2009

My youtube account has been closed down twice, not by me. and iv been locked out of my hotmail! help

my youtube account was closed down not by me, then I was re-opened then today it was shut down again not by me,along with I cant get into my hotmail account. Iv been locked out. Have I been hacked into on a personal level, or is it a freak virus, if so what can i do and can I get my accounts back as they were. Id truly appreciate the help, Iv got avast that recently removed a dil and my computers been playing up including the net, Thanks :-)



My youtube account has been closed down twice, not by me. and iv been locked out of my hotmail! help hacked!?windows



Have no idea what you mean when you say locked out.



Does Hotmail ask you for your password and then tell you it is invalid or goes back to asking for your password? Same with Youtube?



If you are 100% sure that you are using the correct password then try on another computer. If you still have a problem signing in with your passwords your passwords may have been changed by another user on your computer or it is possible they were changed by malware. Though not likely. Run the scans below to find out if it is malware after doing the above.



Install Super Antispyware. Run it in safe mode. Allow it to quarantine whatever it finds.



http://www.superantispyware.com/



Run the online scan for Bit Defender in normal mode. Allow it to quarantine whatever it finds.



http://www.bitdefender.com/scan8/ie.html

No comments:

Post a Comment