Sunday, October 4, 2009

Help me plz, i have virus but can't remove it?

HELP!!!



I have a virus on my windows professional Dell laptop but i can't remove it. When I start up i enter my pass and ect, i get in, i TRY to run the anti virus... Can't get in, Then i try to remove it manually but then a just lose all responce. Please help me I will be checking here daily, if you have any questions please post them here.



I'll explain what happens fully%26gt;%26gt;



I start up, enter my pass, get in, i TRY to run Avast anti virus, nope, it doesn't do anything at all, Then i can't get into anywhere else with out losing all responce. I dunno where the virus came form but please help me.



Thanks



Trabits



Help me plz, i have virus but can't remove it?computer protection



Hi, try this free online scan:



BitDefender Online Scanner is a fully functional antivirus product.



Help me plz, i have virus but can't remove it?free antivirus download



Used with permission from NumberSix6



Printing this would be helpful



You need not follow this in exact order, or even do all the steps, but it was written this way to ensure all issues where handled.



If you find one portion particularly helpful for removing a problem please email me



Step 1) DON'T PANIC! Take a deep breath and go grab a cup of your favorite beverage. This may take awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment