Sunday, October 4, 2009

How can I remove the Win32:Wprepo Trojan from my system???

All my virus scans don't work.. But Avast tells me I got it...



Any help would be great...



How can I remove the Win32:Wprepo Trojan from my system???computer repair



Uninstall all your virus programs.



And then download on http://www.avast.com this free antivirusprogram. You need to register but get never annoyed with spam or junk mail.



When you install accept a Boot at Startup and Restart your Computer. It will find all Worms and Trojans.



It is Free and updates itself always automaticly. A great program.



How can I remove the Win32:Wprepo Trojan from my system???free antivirus



well what antivirus program do you use?



I personally use ZoneAlarm-- it catches tons of stuff before it even gets in to my computer.



Also try Spysweaper
m'mm.... avast is very good at deleting viruses.... deletes 100% detected viruses.... what's wrong with that Trojan then i think... avast scan don't work because avast is not upto Date... right click a in system Tray (where windows clock is located) and Update Virus database and Program and scan again... better scan in Safe Mode because antivirus is active at safe mode where as Viruses won't be active.....



else you can try online scanning too... http://www.trendmicro.com
format and reinstall your OS

No comments:

Post a Comment