Thursday, October 1, 2009

Did you know that tomorrow?

Is Talk Like A Pirate Day?



http://www.talklikeapirate.com/piratehom...



Avast me hearties!



Did you know that tomorrow?norton 360



Yaarrrrgghhh! I did matey I did!



Be a-checkin' out me 360 blog ye scurvy dog!



http://uk.blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-S5kMQy...



http://uk.blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-S5kMQy...



Did you know that tomorrow?photoshop



Thank ee thank ee and be a-keepin' yer eye off me treasure chest, ye bilge suckin' hold rat!



Thanks! xxx Report It


arrhhh so it is.
ooo ahhh me hearty - it ne'er be so I say!



Shiver me timbers - I be a joining in me thinks!



(Why do pirates talk like that?)
No it's not its the today we were talking about yesterday isn't it !!!????
What on earth does anyone want to talk gibberish for?And why designate a day to do it?
Pirate's day can't be tomorrow cos pirates only talk in the present tense does pirates
Well whoop-dee-doo. Who cares?
I will try to remember that for tomorrow.



Ship Ahoy!



:-)))
Avast me hearty I did.
Arrrr......Ahoy...Matie....



Join me for a grog....?
Well, shiver me timbers...I'd better get practising.
Ha ha ha ha! Is there such a day?
arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrighty matey
oooh i can swear all day n drink rum
No i did'nt
Yarrrgghhhh.....where be the rum matey........
Why are pirates called pirates?



Because they arggggghhhhhe..
i thought it was today
R!
Tomorrow NEVER comes lol
Arrrrrrrr..... Avast Ye Scurvy Dog!



I'll sail the seven seas to board yer rat-ridden wreck!
I have never heard that
well kick me own @rse... I almost missed it!
every day is talk like a pirate day for me...arg

No comments:

Post a Comment