Thursday, October 1, 2009

Best free anti virus?

i hear avg is trash



and that avast is 10 times better so im wondering which one to get or is there a better free anti virus



Best free anti virus?norton 2008



i think avast ...



Best free anti virus?pop up blocker



One of my best friends owns a computer repair shop in my town and they advise everyone to use AVG. I spent a lot of money to get the newest Norton and as soon as I took my computer to my friend he uninstalled it and put on the free AVG. I have used it for some time now and it has worked great for me.
I have recently switched from AVG after using it for years.



I am now using Bitdefender and it is excellent :



http://www.bitdefender.com/PRODUCT-14-en...
Actually I have used AVG for a long time, after I reformatted my hard drive and lost my McAfee CD I've actually been very impressed with it as far as free software goes, but it can't compare with McAfee or Norton.
I have used AVG for the last 10 years, I have had no problems with it.
i dont think it is right to says that avg is a trash, the main reason its FREE...



dont expect a 100% virus protection from those free antivirus software, if you really want a more secure protection for your computer then buy norton antivirus...



i think avg and kapersky are the best FREE antivirus software available...



hope this helps you...

No comments:

Post a Comment